- What is the literary magazine?
- an annually published magazine that features the art, writing, and photos of Martin Warriors.
- What is the Coup?
- The Coup is the name of our magazine. It comes from the french phrase coup d’etat, which is defined as “a sudden surge of power from the government” or “a notable or successful stroke or move”. We want the name of our magazine to inspire students to use our publication as a means to strike out and find their voice. Besides that, it sounds pretty cool, too.
- How can I be a part of the magazine?
- Submit! Turn your work into room 260B for a chance to be published – we take art, photos, plays, music, and writing! If you’d like to be a staffer on the magazine, you’re in luck! There isn’t a prerequisite for the class; we hand out applications in room 260B at the beginning of the first semester
- How do can I have my work in the magazine?
- Fill out a submissions form and turn in a copy of your work to room 260B by November 20.
If you have any unanswered questions, feel free to shoot an email to email@example.com